Inventors are spinners. I know that this is the removal of CO2 from the atmosphere of an insoluble problem, and I could be completely wrong. But it seems that global climate change to an exponential in nature and should accelerate much faster than commonly believed. Someone must have an idea. I had to give it a shot.
I started with the basic design criteria. First, you can not use fossil fuels, has developed a machine to remove CO2 from the atmosphere by power. Makes no sense. Thus, nomore sense to shoot himself in the foot then try to return home. Combustion of fossil fuel CO2 in the atmosphere. Nuclear power is dirty, centralized, complicated and sinister. That everything is almost by default you get the sun very quickly. And 'the only source of energy that can be sufficiently concentrated and focused, is benign to the environment and exists everywhere on Earth. Sense.
CO2 is a tough, almost inert, the molecular mass energy in a roomand the heating is sufficient to break molecular bonds requires a lot of temperature, much more than is practical to produce a solar concentrator.
I started to think of frequency. Everything vibrates. I was wondering if you have a molecule of CO2, and you may break a microwave oven. It turns out that it is possible, but only the right frequency of vibration, the molecule absorbs energy. This frequency is in the terahertz range. Terahertz radiation is difficult to do. I was lucky. Itechnology developed recently, the heat, the heat radiation in the terahertz ago. It uses a photonic crystal. The door opened and the opportunity.
Well, if I could concentrate solar energy, the heat needed to produce a photonic crystal frequency and unity power factor to CO2 covalent bonds to break? I thought I might have something. Not seem too difficult! Create a radiation field, are limited in a hole, pull the air through the cavity. The amount of CO2 absorbed byThe energy and the bust molecules, a microwave high technology. You get carbon monoxide and oxygen.
BAM Courses collided with the second law of thermodynamics. You can never get enough energy from a system, as recorded in the case of thermal power photonic crystal, if you're a hundred units of heat energy put out in a unit of radiation. I was crushed by the immutable laws of physics. I was beaten to finish. It was months of work and the only consolation I had everything I had given.Perhaps the removal of CO2 from the atmosphere has been an intractable problem without a solution? I hung up on them.
But I could not forget the options. Every day the news about climate change only get worse. It was late afternoon when I realized there. I have not had too much energy. If the atmosphere and the radiation to move through the invention of a constant rate, I only need enough energy to break the molecules of CO2 in the radiation field at a particular time. I did the math and the problemis resolved, after all the air contains only 03% of CO2. I was back in the hunt.
So if I can, the CO2 molecules are soluble in carbon monoxide and oxygen. What should I do with them? The oxygen is not a problem. Carbon monoxide, on the other hand, is a poison, but also highly reactive, particularly with the metal, iron, for example. Mix the two and you get metal carbonyl. It turns metal carbonyl is used to make a lot of things, it could also burn. This is a valuableBy-product.
So what you end up with an invention that sit in the yard of someone is always slow, collection of CO2 from the atmosphere to global warming and a product that can be produced by the gram per liter or for sale. It should be worth something?
Let me pass on the essential, even so, you can really check it out:
And 'known that molecules absorb a single frequency.
It 'also known that the body entrusted with the matter in resonance with the same frequencyEnergy to the exclusion of surrounding matter.
Therefore, the molecules of CO2 in the atmosphere absorb a specially tuned and sufficiently powered radiation field as they pass, while excluding other molecules from the air.
The energy absorbed produces molecular excitation sufficient to form covalent bonds, resulting in new molecular fragments, carbon monoxide and oxygen separate.
The invention works on these principles, with photonsCrystalline solar energy driven by the power and frequency needed to generate. The result is a metal carbonyl by-product that could be used as a source of alternative energy.
This is basically the story of what we're working on. How we work, is a story in evolution. This is a global cooperation, basic, real people, we can make faster than any government, open design, Virtual Lab kind of story. We can all help we can get. We believe that climate change is an emergency situation. ThinkAnyone who is willing to take a bucket and get on the line of fire is the honor and the human race.
When was the last time it was someone who gave a chance for the future to save?
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น